1. By using our Website, Content or Services, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website, Content or Services. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
2. These Terms incorporate by reference the following documents, which you will be bound by:
3. To the extent of any conflict, the above-mentioned documents will prevail over these Terms.
4. Our Website, Content or Services are not aimed at minors and all Users must be over 18 years old.
5. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website, Content or Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
8. We may amend these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion by posting amended terms to the Website. Every time you wish to use our Website, Content or Services, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
9. We may update and change our Website, Content and Services from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our Users’ needs and our business priorities.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
10. We do not guarantee that our Website, Content and Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website, Content and Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
11. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to our Website, Content and Services at any time, without notice.
12. We have no obligation to maintain any intellectual property content on our site or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
13. Failure to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms, and may result in our taking any action we may deem appropriate including all or any of the following actions:
USE OF CONTENT
14. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, Content and Services. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
15. You agree to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
16. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from our Website for your non-commercial personal use only. If you do download or print copies of this website or any extracts from it, you must retain any copyright or intellectual property notices contained in the original material. You are solely responsible for any intellectual property right violations you may incur as a result of your activities on our website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of all Content must always be acknowledged by adding the following text .
17. You must not use any part of our Content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. This may be the case where you are an authorised User under the Sale and Subscription Terms.
18. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website, Content and Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
19. We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that this website has infringed your intellectual property, please contact us in accordance with our Copyright Take Down Notice Process.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
20. Our Content is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of our Content.
21. We do not intend and are not authorized to give financial advice, so you should not rely on the information provided on our Website or in our Content when making an investment decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for any financial advice to meet your needs. None of the information on our Website or in our Content is to form the basis of or be relied on in connection with any agreement or arrangement that you may at any time enter into with us or any third party.
22. We shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on the information provided on our Website or in our Content, nor shall any of the companies in our group.
23. Although we make reasonable efforts to update our Content, where appropriate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our Content is accurate, complete or up to date.
24. This Website may include information and materials uploaded by other Users, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms or chat facilities. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other Users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
25. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Website, or to make contact with other Users, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, and you further warrant that any personal data included in uploads will comply with applicable data protection law.
26. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
27. Any content you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant us and other Users a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. You agree that we may use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
28. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
29. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
30. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
31. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and any applicable consumer rights.
32. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website, Content or Services.
33. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website, Content or Services, or use of, or reliance on, our Website, Content or Services or User-generated content.
34. In particular, we will not be liable for:
36. Unless you are an authorised User under the Sale and Subscription Terms, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
37. We cannot guarantee the speed or security of the Website, Content and Services. We shall not be responsible for the presence of any viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses, etc., and any damage that they may cause or loss that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of a virus attack that is traced to our Website, Content and Services.
38. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website, Content and Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICEScolor: #383737 !important;
39. Links to, and embedding text from, our Website, Content and Services are permitted but only provided that the linking site or object meets the standards that apply to each Contribution as set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. We reserve the right that links and embedded text be removed from any linking site or object at our sole discretion at any time.
40. We will not allow any use of our logo as a ‘hot’ link to our Website, Content and Services unless we approve the establishment of such a link in advance and in writing.
41. Where our Website, Content and Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.