Medical Image Analysis Software Market
Speaking of medical technology, digital device technology will stay on its path to set the pace for the Medical Device Industry. This will be particularly true for software-enabled products in disposables as well as reusable devices. Medical device manufacturers and software developers are encouraged to keep a close watch on the evolving trends and be ready to adapt to new ideas and methodologies. Further, multiple dynamics are encouraging the growth of medical image analysis software market such as early diagnosis for improved cure assisted by machine learning system, research specific algorithm to understand patterns & improve drug discovery and neural networks supporting diagnosis authentication.
Browse Full Report: Medical Image Analysis Software Market
Additionally, the future of data analytics in diagnostic imaging data is encouraging. One can look headlong to novel and exciting features in the radiology information system (RIS) and PACS systems, particularly those in the cloud, which might comprise analytics and impressive reports on operational and clinical data.
Mobile and IoT
Mobile technology has significantly made its route to healthcare. While many smartphones healthcare applications exist, there are not many U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medical imaging mobile applications. The majority of those that have been accepted are used predominantly for reference purposes.
In the medical imaging field, many applications received 510(k) premarket notification from the FDA. Common applications comprise 3-D viewing, easy picture archiving, clinical collaboration and communication system (PACS) connectivity, which allows access to radiology reports and referral studies.
- Global medical image analysis software industry is estimated to be dominated by North America with a robust market share in 2016, owing to high investments on healthcare system leading to enhanced patient care.
- Based on product type, integrated software segment valued for the highest market share and is projected to surpass USD 1.5 billion by 2024.
- Based on modality, the computed tomography market is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period from projected market size of USD 5.1 billion in 2016.
The global medical imaging software market is segmented on the basis of product, modality, by platform, by imaging type and end users.
On the basis of the product type, the market is classified into integrated software and standalone software.
On the basis of the modality, the market is segmented into computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, positron emission tomography, single-Photon emission computed tomography, ultrasound, radiographic imaging and combined modalities.
On the basis of the type of platforms, the market is segmented into the on-premise platform and cloud-based platform
On the basis of the imaging type, the market is segmented into 2D imaging, 3D imaging and 4D imaging
On the basis of the end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, research centers and others.
Based on geography the market is majorly evaluated in the following region
- North America
- Western and Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market Report contains a detailed overview of the global medical imaging software market. Further, for the in-depth analysis, Global Medical Imaging Software Market Report encompasses the market growth drivers, market challenges, risk analysis, market attractiveness, BPS (Base Point Scale) analysis, Porter’s five force model and SWOT analysis.
Some of the major companies involved with the medical imaging software marketHealthcare, AQUILAB, Carestream Health, Inc., EsaoteSpA, GE Healthcare Inc.,Inspirata, 3D Histech, Siemens Healthineers, Sciencesoft USA Corporation, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation,Philips Healthcare,Merge Healthcare Inc., Mirada Medical Limited, Analogic Corporation, Indica Labs, Definiens, Micro Dimensions GmbH, Optra Scan, etc.
Key Queries Encountered in this Report
- Present and future Medical Imaging Analysis Software Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Investigating various perceptions of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Key market trends across the segment and region in 2015-16 and what would be the expected revenue per segment and region over the forecast period
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Key developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
- What are the industry opportunities for the existing and entry-level players
Browse More Similar Report Published By Goldstein Research