Artificial Intelligence in Education Sector Market
The market research report published by Goldstein Research shows that the world artificial intelligence in education sector market is expected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2024, growing at a compounded annual growth rate of more than 49.0% over the forecast period.AI in education sector is driven by increasing number of educational institutions, universities, and rising trend of online education portals that are paving the way for adoption of AI in the education system. Artificial intelligence in education sector market segmentation has been carried out on the basis of technology, AI education models, services, and geography. Favorable government policies towards advancing the education sector in regions such as Saudi Arabia is expanding the scope for application of AI in the education sector.
Global artificial intelligence (AI) in education sector market is majorly driven by Europe, owing to the presence of top market players in the region. Europe is further followed by North America. Whereas, the Middle East countries are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period to drive a significant share of AI in education sector market.
The Artificial Intelligence in Education Sector Market can be segmented as follows:
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Virtual Personal Assistant
- Querying Method
- Context-Aware Processing
By AI Educational Models
- Learner Model
- Pedagogical Model
- Domain Model
- Support and Maintenance
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
The Global AI Market in Education Sector Report encompasses the competitive outlook of following major players: IBM, Cognizant, Nuance Communications, Quantum Adaptive Learning, ALEKS, Blackboard, Dream Box Learning, Jenzabar, Microsoft, Pearson, Knewton, etc.
Artificial Intelligence Changing Education Sector
The adoption of artificial intelligence tends to be growing on the back of following 4 factors:
The Automation of Administrative Tasks
The Addition of Smart Content
Smart Tutors and Personalization
Virtual Lecturers and Learning Environment
In the U.S. majority of educational centers have adopted the smart classes with many of them using AI to the classroom such as in the University Of Southern California (USC) Institute has established digital learning environment for Creative Technologies developing smart virtual environments and platforms. The institute uses AI, 3-D gaming and computer animation to enhance social interactions with the creation of real virtual characters. This scenario is anticipated to be continued in rest of the world. Adoption of AI in education will also lead to a connected world of academia
The Global Artificial Intelligence in Education Sector Report Highlights:
The report published on AI Market in Education Sector Report encompasses the industry growth drivers, Y-O-Y growth rate, current, and emerging market trends and dynamics, market challenges, risk analysis, prevailing market opportunities, market attractiveness, BPS (Base Point Scale) analysis, Porter’s five force model and SWOT analysis. The company profiles of the players included in Global Artificial Intelligence in Education Sector report include business strategy, geographical revenue distribution, product portfolio, growth, major information of the companies, recent developments and financial analysis of the company. Overall, the industry report represents the artificial intelligence in education sector market outlook along with the market forecast that will help industry consultants, technology providers, and existing players to align their market-centric strategies.
Key questions answered in this Global Artificial Intelligence in Education Sector Report
- What is the Global Artificial Intelligence in Education Sector Market Size by 2024 and what would be the expected growth rate of the industry?
- What is the total revenue per segment and region in Global Artificial Intelligence in Education Sector in 2015-16 and what would be the expected revenue per segment and region over the forecast period?
- What are the artificial intelligence in education sector market trends and recent developments?
- What are the factors which are driving artificial intelligence in education sector?
- What are the major barriers to artificial intelligence in education sector industry growth?
- Who are the key vendors in artificial intelligence in education sector space and opportunities for the existing & entry-level players?
- What are the business strategy and recent developments of the key players in artificial intelligence in education sector?