China Smart TV Market Outlook
outlook also includes new business models, product developments and capital investment as the key strategies adopted by the major players for a significant expansion of the business. Moreover, the market players are grabbing the opportunities in the market such as increasing internet penetration, maturing TV ecology and trend of smart homes, in order to cater a large number of consumers. Further in 2018, the global smart home market size China Smart TV Market According to Goldstein Research, demand for smart TV in China is rising progressively from low-end to high-end. Continuous innovation in the technology of smart TV is anticipated to accelerate the popularity and sales. in anticipated to surpass USD 70 billion, of which China’s market share is expected to reach 32.0%. In the long run, the smart home market will be unquestionably the order of hundreds of millions, thus driving the adoption of smart TVs. Moreover, advanced technologies such as cloud computing, Internet of Things, big data and the rapid development of the ultra-broadband network will further propel the demand for smart TVs in China. The China Consumer Durables Industry is set to reach USD 270.3 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of XX% where the China Smart TV Market holds XX% of the total market share.
Browse Full Report: China Smart TV Market
On the basis of our in-depth analysis, ChinaSmart TV market can be segmented as follows:
By Display Type
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- LED (Light Emitting Diodes)
- OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode)
- QLED (Quantum Dot LED)
By Resolution Type
- 4K UHD TV
- Full HD TV
- 8K TV
By Screen Size
- Below 32 inches
- 32 to 45 inches
- 46 to 55 inches
- 56 to 65 inches
- Above 65 inches
By Distribution Channel
China Smart TV Market by Screen Type Segment
Flat screen type smart TV segment accounted for highest market share of 53.6% in 2017, on the back of its lower price &high demand majorly among the middle-income group of people who are by large price sensitive. Whereas, over the forecast period the curved screen type smart TV segment is anticipated to dominate the market share on the back of being technologically advanced which is impacting its growing demand.
The China smart TV market Report encompasses the competitive outlook of following major players: TCL, Haier Consumer Electronsmart TV Group, Hisense, Changhong, Konka, Xiaomi, LeTV, Sony, Samsung, LG Electronsmart TV, Panasonic, etc.
China Smart TV Market Outlook, 2016-2024 Covers:
- Forecast market size (USD), market share (%) and market growth CAGR, 2016-2024
- Present ground scenario and future opportunity prospects for the market players to analyze the target markets across the globe.
- In-depth competitive analysis of the major players and leaders in television industry.
- Future prospects of the overall industry based on manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of smart TV in China.
- The report also includes porter’s five force model, SWOT analysis, company profiling, business strategies of market players and their business models.
- China smart TV market report also recognizes value chain analysis to understand the cost differentiation to provide competitive advantage to the existing and new entry players.
- Market growth dynamics, challenges, risk analysis, trends & opportunities for the new & existing players in the market.
- The market segmentation in the report is backed by the estimated & forecast market size (USD) & market share (%) along with the BPS analysis & market attractiveness.
Key questions answered in this China Smart TV Market Report
- What is the China smart TV market Size by 2025 and what would be the expected growth rate of the industry?
- What is the total revenue per segment and region in China smart TV market in 2016-2017 and what would be the expected revenue per segment and region over the forecast period?
- What are the smart TV market trends and recent developments?
- What are the factors which are driving smart TV market?
- What are the major barriers to smart TV market growth?
Browse More Similar Report Published By Goldstein Research