Genome Editing Market Outlook
Genome Editing Market is propelled by a number of dynamics such as growing government funding for genome projects, technological advancement, the high pervasiveness of cancer & other infectious diseases. Genome editing with engineered nucleases is a swiftly developing field thanks to transformative expertise and technology that allow researchers to accurately modify genomes for various applications including basic research, biotechnology, and human gene therapy. Further, one trend is the ability of genome editing/genome engineering to cost-effectively produce biotherapeutics. In turn, that would make not only existing therapies more affordable, but it would allow small production runs to work toward the realization of personalized medicine.
- Genome editing will revolutionize bio-medical research and patient treatment.
- Assays for on- and off-target procedures can be pooled across multiple nuclease platforms.
- Sequencing-based methods deliver the richest data to identify on-target genome editing.
- Understanding off-target genome editing necessitates sequencing and functional examinations.
Browse Full Report: Genome Editing Market
Global genome editing industry is projected to be dominated by North America with a market share of 35.25% in 2017. Whereas, Asia Pacific region is estimated to be most opportunistic & fastest developing region for the growth of genome editing industry owing to increasing government focus on the field of genomics. Further, Europe accounts for substantial market share due to the presence of key players in the region.
On the basis of our in-depth analysis, Global Genome EditingMarketcan be segmented as follows:
- CRISPR (Clustered Regularly Interspersed Short Palindromic Repeats)
- Other ((Flp-In, Antisense and Jump-In, Adenine Base Editor (ADE))
- Cell Line Engineering
- Animal Genetic Engineering
- Plant Genetic Engineering
By End User
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America Genome Engineering Market
- Europe Genome Engineering Market
- Middle East and Africa Genome Engineering Market
- Latin America Genome Engineering Market
- Asia Pacific Genome Engineering Market
The report published by Goldstein Research on Gene Editing Market Outlook 2025” comprises a detailed overview of the global genome editing industry. On the basis of our detailed analysis, the market can be segmented in terms of market segmentation by technology, application, and end user.
Further, for the in-depth analysis, Global Gene Editing Market Report encompasses the market growth drivers, risk analysis, market challenges, market attractiveness, Porter’s five force model, BPS (Base Point Scale) analysis, and SWOT analysis. This market report also includes competitive outlook of some of the major players profiling of companies such as Horizon Discovery Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck, Horizon Discovery Group plc, GenScript, SangamoBioSciences, Integrated DNA Technologies, Lonza Group, OriGene Technologies, Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Editas Medicine, New England Biolabs, CRISPR Therapeutics,etc. The company profiles include business strategy, geographical revenue distribution, major information of the companies which encompasses business outlook, products, services, and industries catered, financial analysis of the company and recent developments. Overall, the report represents the global genome editing market trends along with the market forecast that will help industry consultants, technology providers, existing players searching for expansion opportunities, new players examining possibilities and other stakeholders to bring into line their market centric approaches according to the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Key questions encountered in this global genome editing market report
- How genome editing market is advancing, and what is its scope in the future?
- What is the Global Genome Editing Market Size by 2025 and what would be the expected growth rate of the market?
- How will investments by public & private and government organizations will affect the global genome editing technology market?
- What is the total revenue per segment and region in 2016-17?
- what would be the projected revenue per segment and county over the forecast period?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global genome editing market?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018- 2027?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market prospects for the existing and entry-level players?
Browse Similar Report Published By Goldstein Research