The expected high growth of electric vehicles in near future & increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries are together driving the growth of the market. The various government initiatives for faster adoption and deployment of electric vehicles across the globe is a rising trend and a major factor boosting the growth of automotive battery market. For instance, in India the government is witnessed to give a major push towards the adoption of EVs but the major challenge in the country would be in dropping the cost of lithium-ion battery used in electric vehicles, thus in order to overcome the challenge, the government is taking various initiatives such as subsidy plans & low-interest loan schemes in order to attract large lithium-ion batteries manufacturers in India.
Electric vehicles are highly attractive for their potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles and to minimize the dependence on oil. By 2020, more than one-third of new vehicle sales will likely consist of hybrid-electric, plug-in hybrid, and all-electric models which is likely to increase demand for automobile batteries.
The global Automotive Battery Market Report encompasses the competitive outlook of following major players: Exide Technologies, Johnson Controls International plc.,Panasonic, Robert Bosch, Haldex Incorporated, ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., EnerSys, Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Leoch International Tech, GS Yuasa Corporation, Crown Battery Manufacturing Company, BYD Company, etc.
Automotive Battery market report by Goldstein Research, 2016-2024 Covers:
- Forecast market size (USD), market share (%) and market growth CAGR, 2016-2024
- Present ground scenario and future opportunity prospects for the market players to analyze the target markets across the globe.
- In-depth competitive analysis of the major players and leaders in automotive battery market.
- Future prospects of the overall industry based on manufacturers and suppliers in automotive aftermarket across the globe.
- The report also includes porter’s five force model, SWOT analysis, company profiling, business strategies of market players and their business models.
- Global automotive battery market report also recognizes value chain analysis to understand the cost differentiation to provide a competitive advantage to the existing and new entry players.
- Market growth dynamics, challenges, risk analysis, trends & opportunities for the new & existing players in the market.
- The market segmentation in the report is backed by the estimated & forecast market size (USD) & market share (%) along with the BPS analysis & market attractiveness.
Browse Similar Report Published By Goldstein Research